This plugin allows guest and registered customer check their order status without authentication at your nopCommerce store. They just provide order number and the e-mail address used to place the order.
This article will help to configure the plugin.
If you already purchase the plugin:
Download and install your Check Order Status Plugin for nopCommerce. See How to install a new plugin for nopCommerce
After you finished the plugin installation. Click on the Configure button, available under the installed plugin description.
- If you store is already deployed, you might need to activate the plugin.
To activate your plugin:
If you have more than one store: Select your store at multi-store configuration dropdown. Plugin activation is unique per store.
Enter your product key and click on Activate.
- On the Check Order Status Plugin configuration page: click on enable checkbox to enable the plugin, fulfill the plublic and SEO information and check where you want the Check order status link appear on you public store.
- Enable the plugin
- Customer instructions, notes and SEO information are pre-fulfill with some default information, but feel free to edit.
- Include a check order status link on Footer Column 1, Footer Column 2 or Footer Column 2
- You might include a check order status link on the top menu.
- Set the display order of the check order status link on the footer column
- If you want to monitor customer who check their order status, enable logging
- Save plugin configuration
- According to the above configuration: a link will be displayed on the footer column 3 of your nopCommerce store.
- And Captcha will be enabled at Check Order Status page.