This article will guide you through the process of creating your own EqualWeb accesability account
This article will guide you through the process of creating your own EqualWeb accesability account.
How create an EqualWeb account:
1. Go to EqualWeb, login or fill in the web form and follow the simple steps to create a new account. If you already have an EqualWeb account, login in and get your accesability instalation script and jump to step 5.
2. Click on the tab called Add new site. At this point, all you have to do is enter your site's address ex: https://nopdeveloper.com/ in the doamin field, select your widget language and nopCommerce as platform. If you have an accessibility statement, click on the toggle button and enter in now or let EqualWeb create one for your site.
3. Click on next and design your accessibility icon.
4. Find your unique Installation script and copy it or email your accesibility script to configure EqualWeb accesibility pugin for your site power by nopcommerce.
5. Select your Auto Accessibility Remediation Plans. EqualWeb Light accessibility plan is free for unlimited time