Follow the tutorial below to learn how to add a new plugin to your nopCommerce web store and see how easy installing a plugin can be!
- First, download your plugin file by login to your account in our website and navigate to My Account > Orders > Details and click on the download link.
- Now that you have the plugin, log into your nopCommerce administration panel. While there, go to the Configuration section, available at the left side of your nopCommerce.
- Under the Configuration section, you will find the Plugins option. Click on it and proceed to the configuration of your Local plugins.
- Click on the Upload plugin available at the top right side of this section.
- You will see the upload plugin or theme dialogbox popup, asking you to select a file with the .zip format. Choose plugin file that you’ve downloaded before and click on Upload plugin or theme.
- After successful upload, look for plugin name on the list of your Local plugins and click on the Install button.
- As your plugin is now installed, all that is left is to configure it. To do that, click on the Configure button, available under the installed plugin description.